Thank you for choosing our service/services. Paubuk Studios Limited, located at 5 Fairview Road, Dudley DY1 2RT, United Kingdom, provides the services. By using our service/services, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before going ahead with your booking.
The person(s) whose signature(s) appear on this contract, known as “Client”, agree that Paubuk Studios Limited, known as “Paubuk Multimedia”, shall provide Videography services of their wedding and related events to the best of our abilities, in the manner described in this document. This is a binding contract, which incorporates the entire understanding of the parties, and any modifications must be in writing, signed by both parties, and physically attached to the original agreement.
Retainer and Payment
- Three Instalment (Applicable to Wedding Ceremonies Only): First (1) payment is required to secure the date(s), the second payment is required three (3) months before scheduled ceremony date(s) and balance will be required maximum of one (1) month before scheduled ceremony date(s).
- A Fifty percent (50%) deposit payment to secure the date and balance will be required maximum of one (1) month before the scheduled project/ceremony date(s).
- Full Payment
- Deposit invoice is due on receipt to secure your project/ceremony date, this means that the date is free to another inquiry based on first-come, first-serve.
- In the absence of full payment as explained above, Paubuk Multimedia will not be present on the ceremony date(s) and 50% of the deposit payment will be refunded.
Security Deposits and Cancellation Policy
All cancellation and amendments must be confirmed to Paubuk Multimedia via email within thirty (30) days before the Client’s project/ceremony commencement date.
- Early Cancellation: In an event of early cancellation, Paubuk Multimedia will only refund 50% of the paid deposit.
- Late Cancellation: In an event of late cancellation, the client will forfeit deposit payment(s).
If Paubuk Multimedia unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, or technical problems, and if Paubuk Multimedia cannot provide another competent professional, all money received, minus expenses, will be returned to Client, and Paubuk Multimedia shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation of liability also applies to any loss/damage of footages or failure to deliver projects for any reason. The sole remedy for any actions or claims shall be limited to a refund whose total amount cannot exceed the total monies paid by Client under this Agreement during the time preceding the date on which such liability arises.
Project/Ceremony Day Responsibilities
- Finish time is based on the agreed time frame or as it is stated in the Client’s chosen package, any extra hour will incur an hourly rate of £50.00
- Unless agreed upon in advance, Paubuk Multimedia shall be the exclusive Videographer vendor retained for the event. Other Videographers as well as semi-professional photographers must not obstruct or interfere with the official Videographer and are not allowed to take any still photos during formal sessions. Wedding guests may take photos/videos, but it is the responsibility of the Client to prevent family and friends from interfering with Paubuk Multimedia’s duties.
- Paubuk Multimedia Videographers are not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond their control such as other people’s camera or flash, the lateness of the bride, groom, family members, and bridal party members or other principles, weather conditions, schedule complications, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the venues or officiate.
- The client agrees to confirm the schedule two weeks before the event and send Paubuk Multimedia a copy of the invitation, organiser or wedding planner’s contact details.
- Notification of any changes in schedule or location must be made promptly. Changes can be made by phone with a follow-up email for documentation.
- Paubuk Multimedia promises to produce a quality film and ensure all our equipment is of the highest quality and regularly maintained. We make use of several back-up methods for sound and vision however, Paubuk Multimedia cannot be held responsible for any issues such as lighting, sound or interference caused by circumstances outside our control. Which may include equipment failure, poor DJ sound mixing/microphone failure, noise issues, and restrictions imposed by venues.
- Background Song: You can request for any choice of background music for your project/ceremony final edit. Paubuk Multimedia will advise you if there are any particular issues with your choice in terms of tempo or quality of the music. In the absence of a request, we will choose appropriate music. Paubuk Multimedia will be responsible for choosing appropriate background music that flows for our social media video highlights of the client’s project.
- Project delivery: You must notify us via email or phone within fourteen days (14) of receipt of the final DVD/Blu-Ray/USB/MP4 of any faults with the package or playback issues and we will make every reasonable attempt to resolve the issues. Should we not hear from you within fourteen days (14) we will assume you are satisfied with the package.
Wedding Ceremonies: It takes a maximum of twelve (12) weeks after production of the Client’s ceremony for the turnaround. However, the turnaround date can be less than the 12 weeks given date which is totally up to Paubuk Multimedia discretions. Paubuk Multimedia will not acknowledge any demand for the final project before the given twelve (12) weeks date.
Birthday & Other Parties: It takes a maximum of six (6) weeks after production of the Client’s ceremony for the turnaround. However, the turnaround date can be less than the six weeks which is totally up to Paubuk Multimedia discretions. Paubuk Multimedia will not acknowledge any demand for the final project before the given six (6) weeks date.
Other Projects: It takes a maximum of four (4) weeks after production of the Client’s ceremony for the turnaround.
There are charges in place for DVD duplication.
Content Usage Release
This contract serves as a release, giving Paubuk Multimedia the right to use pictures, samples or highlight of Client’s ceremony on Paubuk Multimedia website gallery and social network platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube and much more. Only for marketing and promotion purposes, except written permission is granted by the client to release to a third party.
I have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Client signing below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made to the terms of this Agreement.
Contract Signature Form
By typing your full legal name and clicking the “submit” button, you agree to sign this legally binding contract.
NOTE: Commencement of deposit payment in the absence of signing this contract means you are happy with the contract.